5 days 4 nights Lagos, Badagry, Abeokuta and Ibadan tour.
Lagos, Badagry and Abeokuta is a tour rich in heritage and culture. In Lagos, you will feel the excitement and vibrancy of the most populous city in West Africa and one of the most vibrant in Africa, its colourful markets, its vibrant Central business district on the island, rich Museums, galleries and arts places makes it one of the most interesting destinations in Nigeria. A visit to the nearby town of Badagry also in Lagos state, the city of Abeokuta and Ibadan will complete a circle of a rich and fulfilling tour.
Day 1. Take off from hotel for a sightseeing tour of Lagos City
- Visit to the Island with a tour of Central business district, broad street, Nigeria’s Wall street, see the Brazilian quarters where returnee slaves from brazil settled, a tour of the Marina water front and a visit to Onikan Museum
- Nightlife experience.
- Overnight stay in Lagos
Day 2. Breakfast.
- Depart Lagos for Badagry
- Arrive Badagry for a sightseeing of the town
- Visit to slave trade Museum at Chief Mobe’s compound, chief Mobe is one of the early popular slave traders.
- Visit the first suspended building in Nigeria
- Visit to the site of Agia tree where Christianity was first preached in Nigeria
- Visit to the point of no-return, the water front where slaves are shipped across the Atlantic
Overnight stay in Badagry
Day 3. Breakfast.
- Depart Badagry for Abeokuta
- Arrive Abeokuta for sightseeing around the city with visits to; Olumo Rock, Ake quarters, birthplace of Nigeria’s Nobel Laureate in Literature-Prof. Wole Soyinka. Visit to the Alake’s Palace, Itoku market, home of Nigeri’s tye and dye fabrics
- Lunch and overnight stay in Abeokuta.
Day 4. Breakfast
- Depart for Ibadan
- Arrive Ibadan for sightseeing
- Visit to the central and commercial district of dugbe
- Visit to Captain Bower’s Tower to have a panoramic view of the city
- Visit to Mapo hall
- Visit to Agodi garden for nature walk
- Lunch and overnight stay
Day 5. Breakfast
Departure and end of tour.